Mold Inspection and Remediation Murrells Inlet SC
Mold Experts Murrells Inlet SC
Mold is a serious matter that should not be overlooked. A person’s health can be adversely affected by indoor mold contamination that causes them to experience an array of medical issues. Immunocompromised individuals, children and the elderly are the most vulnerable to its affects.
Whether you’re involved in a real estate transaction, are a property manager, an insurance firm, a contractor or homeowner buying a new home or dealing with a mold problem or someone looking for more information you can rely on Mold Authority for answers and solutions.
We strive to provide A1 services to our clients and our thorough testing methods ensure that any issues your property has will be discovered and you will be provided with a real solution, in order to permanently correct the problem.
A Mold Authority inspection includes the following:
- Evaluate existing mold damage in the home or building.*
- Investigate environmental conditions that may cause mold to grow.
- Identify items that may need repair or replacement.
- Identify moisture intrusion areas and inspect non-visible (in walls) for hidden mold.
- Take indoor/outdoor air and surface samples for testing.
- Samples will be sent for independent laboratory analysis
- Provide clear answers on what type of mold, toxic or not, how much, and why.
- Give recommendations based on findings.
- Take digital pictures of the susceptive areas.
- Assist in your litigation by reporting details, health conditions, and mold counts.
- Shed light on identifying if medical aliments are mold related.
- Provide a fully detailed report as described below including: finds, lab report, construction defects, and potential problems, assessment of existing mold, remediation plan, general recommendations and preventive maintenance moving forward.
The Mold Authority Report – the gold standard for mold inspection reports – features a comprehensive evaluation of the home or building, a thorough walk – through, sampling of air, substance, or surface, and a complete report, including:
- Lab analysis
- Remediation steps, if necessary
- Environmental guidelines
- Digital photos
- Preventive maintenance measures and recommendations
*Clients need not be present during the examination, but it is most beneficial if they are in order to understand all of the problems and suggested solutions.
Call us today at 704-256-9461 to have one of our trained staff talk about giving you the peace of mind you deserve.